At Richard’s Air Conditioning Co., health and safety are our #1 priorities. We would like everyone to be aware of the steps we have taken to maintain the safety and health of our customers and employees.
Some steps we’ve taken to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff include:
- Our technicians have been instructed to spend as little time inside your main living areas as needed to effectively complete your repair, installation, or maintenance visit. We are avoiding shaking hands and trying to maintain proper distance. Please do not take their effort of social distancing as rude or stand-offish, it is for your safety and theirs.
- We have stocked up on safety equipment including gloves and disinfectant cleaning supplies.
- All staff has been instructed to stay at home if they are not feeling well.
- Technicians are not coming in and out of our office right now to avoid unnecessary contact.
- All staff is to clean and disinfect their working space, tools and materials regularly throughout the work day.
- Technicians are to wear new gloves on each call.
We are diligently staying on top of the latest information through CDC local updates and guidelines. Things we need from you. Please let us know if anyone in your home is not feeling well. Let us know before we come if you have any special instructions/requests.
We would like to urge you to schedule any preventive maintenance services you may need as soon as possible. Please do not wait until the hottest days to find out your A/C is not working properly.
Richard’s Air Conditioning Co.