The long, hot summer in Northern Virginia and Maryland can be especially brutal. An air conditioner running at peak capacity not only keeps your home perfectly comfortable but offers peak efficiency, better air quality, and affordability. If minor concerns go unnoticed, problems steadily worsen and lead to expensive repairs, disruption, and even system replacement. How do you best protect your investment? Simply call on the professionals from Richard's Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc.
For reliable Air Conditioning service, trust Richard's Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc.!
Experience and expertise combine into jobs completed to unmatched standards of excellence. Our team is NATE-certified, factory authorized, and the reason we’re a six-time Carrier President’s Award Winner. With three locations, Richard's Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc. is able to accommodate your busy life, answer with convenient scheduling and provide the depth of resources that ensure quick completion.
Richard's Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc. offers a variety of cost-effective Preferred Service Plans to suit your specific goals. Rest assured, our intensive strategies include tuning, cleaning, testing, troubleshooting, monitoring, and full disclosure of our findings. We aren’t looking for ways to up-sell. We’re ensuring that your essential equipment runs reliably, lasts longer, and continues to meet the highest expectations. Servicing all makes and models of residential cooling systems, Richard's Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc. goes above and beyond for our customers across Falls Church VA, Ashburn VA, Arlington VA, Potomac MD, Bethesda, MD, & Rockville MD.
Why schedule seasonal AC maintenance from Richard's Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc.?
- We help you to avoid the majority of repairs, saving both time, money and disruption.
- Our efforts, including cleaning fan blades, promotes superior air flow and efficiency.
- We tackle breeding grounds within the system, eliminating harmful bacteria, mold, algae, mildew and more.
- When all components are working properly, the system makes less noise, requires less energy yet delivers more consistent comfort.
- The simple process of installing a new, clean filter can reduce energy usage anywhere from 5 to 15%.
- We check for bent aluminum fins that can be a problem and restrict airflow.
- Making sure all drain channels are clear optimizes dehumidification capabilities and works to avoid moisture damage, overflow and leakage.
- Identifying, fixing and possibly replacing worn parts adds years to service life and increases reliability.
- The air conditioner won’t need to run as long or work as hard to maintain desired indoor temperature.
- Service in the spring gets your air conditioner ready for summer demands.
- We provide a professional record of service to fulfill warranty coverage requirements.
- Our Preferred Service Plan includes priority customer service, protection against inflation, and potentially, no charge or 10% discount off repairs.