AC Service, AC Maintenance & Air Conditioner ServiceArlington, VA, Falls Church, VA, Ashburn, VA, Rockville, MD, Bethesda, MD & Potomac, MD
Your cooling system is essential to the enjoyment of your home. You need dependable, efficient, and safe operation. Malfunctions, property damage, poor air quality, and unnecessarily high energy bills are problems best avoided. Richards Air Conditioning Company, Inc. has the protection you need. Seasonal maintenance, completed by our NATE-certified specialists, keeps your air conditioner running in peak condition. We offer several affordable priced Preferred Service Plans targeted at the exact needs of our broad range of customers. Working quickly, neatly, and within the availability of your schedule, we keep intrusion to a minimum and rewards at a maximum.
For reliable Air Conditioning service, trust Richards Air Conditioning Company, Inc.!Air Conditioner Service in Falls Church VA, Ashburn VA, Arlington VA, Potomac MD, Bethesda, MD, & Rockville MD
Family owned and operated since 1959, Richards Air Conditioning Company, Inc. is recognized as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and held to strenuous requirements for customer service, product knowledge, and technical expertise. Putting our extensive experience to work for you, our licensed technicians complete a long list of necessary adjustments, tuning, cleaning, and troubleshooting, ensuring that your cooling system meets your demands for sound levels, comfort, dehumidification, reliability, and efficiency. You’ll enjoy a cleaner, healthier, and more refreshing home, month after month, year after year.
A few of the benefits of regular AC maintenance from Richards Air Conditioning Company, Inc. include:
- Most repairs are avoided through regular inspection. Repairs, on average, are five times more costly than scheduled service.
- Cleaning the blower’s fan blades allows greater airflow and efficiency, and keeps operational sound to a minimum.
- Contaminated air conditioning vents are breeding grounds for harmful black mold. Professional cleaning eliminates and resists mold growth. Richards Air Conditioning Company, Inc. completes this process safely, so your family is not exposed to mold spores during the process.
- By replacing a dirty, clogged filter with a clean one, the energy consumption of the average cooling unit is reduced by 5% to 15%.
- When aluminum fins on evaporator and condenser coils are even slightly bent, airflow is obstructed. Annual troubleshooting addresses and corrects problems with airflow.
- Blocked drain channels can hinder dehumidification, and result in moisture damage, due to overflow and leakage. Annual cleaning eliminates organic growth, such as algae and mold, ensuring safe and proper performance.
- The future performance of your system depends on proper service. Maintaining components and replacing faulty parts adds years to operational life.
- Dirty and worn equipment will struggle that much harder to achieve ideal temperatures. This leads to extended cycles, excessive energy use, and greater costs.
- Scheduling service in the spring leaves adequate time for any required replacement parts to be ordered and installed. You’ll avoid disruption to your summer comfort.
- For newer systems, a record of professional service is necessary for warranty coverage.
- With a Preferred Service Plan from Richards Air Conditioning Company, Inc. you’ll also benefit from priority customer service, inflation protection, and depending on the plan you choose, no charge or 10% discount off all repair work.